Health Through Touch
Welcome! Hello, my name is Heather Wilk and I am an independent licensed massage therapist and have been in practice since 2003. I graduated from the Southeastern School of Neuromuscular and Massage Therapy, Inc. in 2002 (a 500hr certificate program) and received my associate degree in Therapeutic Massage from South Piedmont Community college in 2005. I have my own practice in the Mecklenburg County, Charlotte, NC area and beyond. I am a very caring individual who makes it my purpose to help others in their journey into healing. I am here to help and provide quality bodywork, whether a person is just looking for stress reduction or to aid in muscle tension relief due to a chronic injury or condition of the muscles. I offer an affordable, practical, and convenient service. Set aside an hour or so to turn off your cell phone and do something good for yourself by having a massage session. Learn ways to manage your stress before it lowers your immunity thus increasing your risk of illness and disease. Together we will create a massage plan for you that will, in time, create long-term healing in the muscles and relaxion for your mind.
Your life is busy and demanding--take time to do something good for yourself.
Call me at (704) 290-4909 for information and appointments. Hours by appointment only.
Heather Wilk, LMT
Please see the services page for rates and descriptions of services offered.
What to expect for your first appointment:
- A form(s) may need to be submitted prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Complete client information form 10-15 minutes before the massage begins.
- Tell me about any conditions (including allergies), injuries, soreness or discomfort you have
- Inform me of medications you currently take
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Communicate with me during the massage regarding pressure, discomfort, pain and body temperature
- Relax into the table and focus on your breathing
Tell me at the end of the session if you enjoyed the massage. If there was anything specifically that you liked or did not like let me know for future sessions.